Texas families with uninsured children may be able to get health insurance through the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP). This program offers health care benefits, including regular checkups and dental care. To apply, please call 1-877-543-7669 (1-877-KiDS-NOW) or online at http://www.chipmedicaid.org.
What extra benefits does a member of Community First get?
As a CHIP member, you have access to the following extra CHIP benefits including:
- 24-Hour Nurse Advice Line
- Bus tokens for doctor visits and health education classes
- Extra vision benefits
- A prescription discount card your whole family can use
- Free sports physicals
- Weight management program
- Smoking cessation program
- Emergency advice kit
- Asthma kit
- Healthy Expectations Prenatal program
- Member gift card programs
Call us at 1-800-434-2347 to learn more about these and many other great benefits.